This week, James reads show notes to himself during the recording while Si wonders why he bothered.
- A “ton of tons” in the Snooker World Championships
- Facebook apparently focuses on privacy
- TIL that pilots departing from California’s John Wayne Airport are required by law to cut their engines and pitch nose down shortly after takeoff for about 6 miles in order to reduce noise in the residential area below (🔗Reddit
- According to our stats, 179 listens this week, up from 129 last week. People are actually listening! Get in touch with hashtags #OhYesIListenToVerbalDiaryEveryWeek or #ThisIsMyFirstEverEpisodeOfVerbalDiary
- Overcast’s new clip sharing feature is amazing
Article of the Week
“The End of App Stores Is Rapidly Approaching” by Owen Williams